How much does it cost?
Camp Madikane | South African Wedding
Pop champagne in the Motherland! #CampMadikane.
We are super excited to host you in South Africa to celebrate Whitney and Siya’s special day! You owe yourself to hit pause on your hustle and enjoy your labor’s fruits on a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the Motherland.
From exploring electrifying cities and connecting with nature in the game drives to exploring the Winelands and hitting the dance floor with the newlyweds on NYE, this journey is all you need for the new beginnings.
Scroll down below to review what is, and what’s not included on this incredible experience, and click the links below to pay your deposits to start your payment plans.
If you need more assistance, click the link below to schedule a call with our Founder + CEO Claire B. Soares to review your trip to South Africa in honor of Whitney and Siya’s wedding.
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
South African Wedding
What is included:
Our trips get you close to that Beyoncé-on-a-boat lifestyle. Let us handle your travel style glow-up.
- Up in the Air Life Virtual Concierge Team
- Up in the Air Life Onsite Staff
- VIP Meet + Greet Private Airport Transfers
- Pan Africa Plate multi-course Welcome Dinner
- 6 Nights Lodging Accommodations at a 5-star hotel in Johannesburg
- Daily gourmet breakfasts every morning
- Inside Apartheid Museum and Mandela’s House Tour with a private guide.
- Local Braai Lunch near Nelson Mandela’s House
- Orphanage Visit on Christmas Eve
- South African Braai’s 3-course meal at the Four Seasons Hotel on Christmas Eve
- Round-trip transfer to Sun City Resort and back to Johannesburg
- 2 Nights Lodging Accommodations at the Ivory Tree Lodge
- All meals, South African wine, local spirits, and liquors included while at the Ivory Tree Lodge
- Daily Game Drives at the Pilanesberg National Park from the Ivory Tree Lodge
- Transportation Shuttle to the Wedding, and back to the hotel
- Intra-country flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 5 Nights Lodging Accommodations at a 5-star hotel in Cape Town
- Welcome to Cape Town multi-course dinner
- Transportation Shuttle to the New Years Eve Party, and back to the hotel
- Cape Peninsula Tour
- All hosted meals are paired with a glass of wine we hand-pick with our in-house Sommelier
- Cape Peninsula Tour + Visit to the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Late afternoon wine tasting tour with Private guide
- Private Dinner at Winelands Cellar
- Curated Swag Bag
- Access to the Up in the Air Life Trip App
What is not included:
We take care of all the details on your itinerary once you land. If you want to further personalize your experience, go on!
- International flights to Johannesburg, South Africa and home from Cape Town, South Africa
- Activities not on the itinerary
- Meals not indicated on the itinerary
- Travel Medical Insurance abroad
- COVID-19 Testing fees
- Passport & Visa fees
- Tips and gratuities for UITAL Staff, Guides, and Drivers
The wedding bells are ringing
LET’S GET YOU BOOKED —
Share a Room
$4,999 Total Per Person
$699 Deposit and balance billed monthly. See payment plan on Booking Page below
Choose your roommate or we'll pair you.
Get a Room to Yourself
$6,999 Total Per Person
$999 Deposit and balance billed monthly. See payment plan on Booking Page below
Single room for one person.
Still have questions?
We get it! And, we love talking all things travel. So, let's schedule a time to chat.