How much does it cost?
The Peru Experience 2023
Pushing yourself towards burnout is not #goals.
Don’t look back on this time of your life and regret not expanding your first-hand experience of the world. Only a few generations ago, the thought of Black people traversing the globe was incomprehensible. Take the trip your ancestors couldn’t, and light the way for those family members who are only beginning to realize their traveling dreams.
No matter where you travel, our standards are the same.
YOU CAN ALWAYS EXPECT TO:
Connect with amazing people.
We provide the opportunity to make friendships with people who share your worldview and won't ask why you wear a bonnet to sleep.
and authentic hospitality.
Not only is the staff of Up in the Air Life dedicated to making sure your trip is flawlessly executed, but we are also intentional about choosing locales and vendors who celebrate Black travelers
Be pampered with only the best.
There is no need to take a break from your baller lifestyle when you travel with us. Our lodging, excursions, and dining are pure luxury.
Feel safe and secure.
Our experienced American guides and well-maintained local relationships mean that you will have peace of mind when you travel with us.
Say "goodbye" to FOMO.
Our trips are anything but basic. While we make sure you see well-known main attractions, we also develop itineraries that will give you unique stories to share with your friends back home.
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
The Peru Experience
What is included:
Our trips get you close to that Beyoncé-on-a-boat lifestyle. Let us handle your travel style glow-up.
- This trip is 8 days and 7 nights in Arequipa, Puno, Cusco, and Lima, Peru
- Up In The Air Life On-site Staff
- Local Peru Train Staff + Tour Guides
- 2 nights stay the luxury Belmond Andean Train
- 1 day trip on the luxury Belmond Hiram Bingham Train to Machu Picchu
- 2 nights stay at luxury Belmond Hotel Monasterio
- 2 night stay at an Upscale Hotel in Arequipa
- Intra-country flight from Cusco to Lima
- Daily gourmet breakfast, 3 gourmet lunches, and 5 gourmet dinners
- All food on the luxury Belmond Andean train is curated by Chef Diego Muñoz
- Soft drinks & non-premium alcoholic beverages while on the luxury trains
- One-day entrance ticket to Machu Picchu, including guided tour
- Private Collata Beach experience with traditional performance
- Traditional boat ride to Uros and Taquile Island and Tour of Raqchi
- 3 Afternoon tea times on the luxury trains
- Daily Cocktail Reception on the trains
- Live entertainment on the Hiram Bingham train
- Farewell Event in Lima
- All Ground transportation for hosted activities
- VIP Meet + Greet Private Airport Transfer
- Personalized Swag Bag
What is not included:
We take care of all the details on your itinerary once you land. If you want to further personalize your experience, go off!
- Round-trip international airfare. You need to book a multi-segment ticket arriving in Arequipa (AQP) and departing from Cusco (CUZ)
- 2 Dinners and 3 Lunches are not included
- Passport/Visa Fees. You do not need a Visa if you are a U.S. citizen. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the time of travel with at least 2 free visa pages.
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel medical insurance is required
- Tips and Gratuities
Most trips sell out.
LET’S GET YOU BOOKED —
Share a Room
Starting at $299/month x15
Choose your roommate or we'll pair you
Get a Room to Yourself
Starting at $299/month x15
Single room for one person.
Still have questions?
We get it! And, we love talking all things travel. So, let's schedule a time to chat.