How much does it cost?
The South Africa Experience
Pushing yourself towards burnout is not #goals.
No matter where you travel, our standards are the same.
YOU CAN ALWAYS EXPECT TO:
Connect with amazing people.
We provide the opportunity to make friendships with people who share your worldview and won't ask why you wear a bonnet to sleep.
and authentic hospitality.
Not only is the staff of Up in the Air Life dedicated to making sure your trip is flawlessly executed, but we are also intentional about choosing locales and vendors who celebrate Black travelers
Be pampered with only the best.
There is no need to take a break from your baller lifestyle when you travel with us. Our lodging, excursions, and dining are pure luxury.
Feel safe and secure.
Our experienced American guides and well-maintained local relationships mean that you will have peace of mind when you travel with us.
Say "goodbye" to FOMO.
Our trips are anything but basic. While we make sure you see well-known main attractions, we also develop itineraries that will give you unique stories to share with your friends back home.
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
The South Africa Experience
What is included:
Our trips get you close to that Beyoncé-on-a-boat lifestyle. Let us handle your travel style glow up.
- Up in the Air Life Virtual Concierge Team
- Up in the Air Life Onsite Staff
- Intra-country flights between Johannesburg and Cape Town
- 3 Nights Lodging Accommodations at a 5 star hotel in Johannesburg
- 2 Nights Lodging Accommodations at the Luxury Shambala Private Game Reserve Safari Camp (5 stars) with Butler Service
- 4 Nights Lodging Accommodations at a 5 star hotel in Cape Town
- Butler service at Shambala Private Game Reserve
- Daily gourmet breakfasts every morning
- All meals, South African wine, local spirits, and liquors included while at the Luxury Safari Camp
- Daily Game Drives at the Luxury Safari Camp
- A sundowner cruise at the Luxury Safari Camp
- All hosted meals are paired with a glass of wine we hand-pick with our in-house Sommelier
- Pan Africa Plate multi-course Welcome Dinner
- Local Lunch near Mandela’s House
- Inside Apartheid Museum
- Mandela’s House Tour
- Welcome to Cape Town multi-course dinner
- Bo-Kaap Cooking and Photo Tour
- Lunch during the Bo-Kaap Cooking Tour
- VIP Robben Island Helicopter Tour
- Private Dinner at Winelands Cellar
- VIP Meet + Greet Private Airport Transfers
- Curated Swag Bag
- Access to the Up in the Air Life Trip App
What is not included:
We take care of all the details on your itinerary once you land. If you want to further personalize your experience, go off!
- International flights to Johannesburg, South Africa and home from Cape Town, South Africa
- Activities not on the itinerary
- Meals not indicated on the itinerary
- Travel Medical Insurance abroad
- COVID-19 Testing fees
- Passport & Visa fees
- Tips and gratuities for UITAL Staff, Guides, and Drivers
Most trips sell out.
LET’S GET YOU BOOKED —
Share a Room
Choose your roommate or request a match.
Get a Room to Yourself
Single room for one person.
Still have questions?
We get it! And, we love talking all things travel. So, let's schedule a time to chat.